CORIO MODEL RAILWAY CLUB INC.
including the CMRC MEN'S SHED
Bakers Oval (enter off John Street) Geelong West, Victoria, Australia
PO Box 166, Geelong VIC 3220
|President: Ian Arstall
||Secretary: Des Kelly
||Treasurer: Mike Maddock
||Email Club Secretary
Our Club Welcomes Everyone
Visitors of all ages are invited to come along and see how much enjoyment there is in model railway operation and construction.
Entry to visitors and guests is free with a complimentary tea or coffee provided.
There will be trains running on our large and small layouts as well as displays of models and how they are built.
There will be ample opportunities to discuss all aspects of the hobby with our club members in a relaxed atmosphere.
This is an opportunity to show young and old that an exciting hobby can be much more interesting than playing computer games or watching television.
Running Times:- Every second Wednesday from 6:00pm and Saturdays from 12:30pm at the clubhouse - visitors most welcome
Workdays & Mens' Shed:- Every Tuesday morning from 9:00am until 12:00 Noon
The club has a number of layouts available for members use.
- A new large HO scale permanent layout using both DC & NEC dcc control, is now under construction. Track and form work has been started and is progressing well.
- Our new HO scale exhibition layout is now under construction and is for sale, enquiries are welcome. Photographs of the progress will be posted subject to availability.
- A large DC N scale layout is also available, improvements are being made.
- Another smaller N scale layout using DCC is also constantly being improved. Called 3 doors USA, it is, as its name implies, built using 3 doors as a base.
- A small HO scale TTTE U-Drive layout is also available, can be hired for functions
If you have an interest in modelling and/or running trains, call in during our open hours. Have a look at what we are doing - ask questions and see what enjoyment there is in this great hobby.
All ages are welcome.
If you know nothing about model railways but want to learn, come along and you will find we are willing to share our knowledge.
If you are experienced, we would love to have you join our team!
Last updated 13th
© Corio Model Railway Club Inc & hedleigh. 2007/2023
For comments on this web site, please contact the webmaster